Your Security is Our Priority!
In today’s evolving business climate, the secure handling of confidential and sensitive data has become a top priority.
- Offers security in the form of unbroken chain of custody
- Uninterrupted security
- 100%recycling of all shredded remnants
- Commitment to security and affordability
- Utilizes technology and unwavering customer support to achieve optimal outcomes
- AAA Certification through the national Association for Information Destruction (NAID)
- Unbroken chain of custody
- Full compliance with privacy acts such as HIPPA and FACTA
- Tamper-proof security consoles and bins
- Onsite document retrieval using secure and GPS enabled trucks
- Closed circuit video technology, motion sensor security for central shredding site
- Certificates of Destruction denoting compliance
- Federal and state criminal background checks for all employees
Promoting self-determination and personal growth of individuals with disabilities through Palmetto Secure Document Destruction (PSDD) business, an affiliate of Florence County Disabilities & Special Needs Board.
- Provides pride and meaningful employment opportunities for member to enhance a diverse community.
- Partnership with national resources and involvement with Secure Document Alliance, a national group of nonprofits committed to producing the best customer and community service.
Christopher Taylor, Sales Manager
1400 East National Cemetery Rd, Florence SC 29506
Office: 843-656-0892 x370